Wong's Garden is an iconic Chinese restaurant in the area, with bright red carpeting and ornate decorations. The staff is attentive at this 22-table restaurant, which has a broad menu of modestly priced Chinese, Cantonese, Thai and Szechuan fare. Food can be ordered and picked up at the register. Besides everyday diners, the restaurant caters special events. Parking is ample and washrooms are clean.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese combination dinners include gai kow, sweet and sour chicken and beef chop suey; Thai, Cantonese and Szechuan meals are also part of the take-out and sit-down menu.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Mandarin chicken, pineapple curry, moo shu pork, harr kow
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Thai
- Signature dishes: 18 luncheon combination plates priced between $4.55 and $6.45.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken prepared several ways
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual