This Walgreens is located on the southeast corner of 12 Mile and Harper and features a drive-thru pharmacy for fast and easy drop-off and pick-up of prescriptions. Inside the store are fully-stocked, wide aisles, offering personal and beauty care items, household products, magazines, vitamins, first aid and health care items, food and beverages. It also has a large Hallmark card and gift wrap selection.
Need a quick gift? Walgreens has an extensive selection of gift cards for national retailers, services and restaurants. Outside the building, there is a Blue Rhino propane gas tank sale and exchange center for your gas grilling needs. This location sells beer and wine and offers ink cartridge refilling.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Call for specific insurance information.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine)
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No