Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe
Whether you're a seasoned driver or only know how to put gas in your car to make it go, when you need your oil and fluids changed or checked, head to the friendly staff at Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe. It offers a wide variety of service and is practically a full-service auto shop. The technicians can fill your tires with nitrogen (which improves your tire life as well as saves on gas), change your oil, air filter, wiper blades, battery, engine fluids ... they'll take care of it all under your hood. Check online for coupons.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: The drivers whose cars we get to service.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Oil, oil changes, gas treatments, oil treatments, tire filling services, air filters, wiper blades, batteries, PCV valves, bulbs,
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Tires
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Check your oil.