St. Germaine Catholic Church was established in 1957. In 2009 St. Germaine merged with St. Gertrude to become Our Lady of Hope parish. Weekday Masses are held at St. Germaine Campus, and St. Gertrude hosts the weekend Masses.
- Hours: Mass: Mon, 7pm; Tue, Wed, Fri, 8:30am
- Founding Date: June 1, 1957
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic