The St. Clair Shore Salvation Army Thrift Store and Donation Center occupies nearly 26,000 square feet of space in the Shores Plaza on Harper Avenue. The store is clean, organized and well stocked with plenty of bargains for the entire family. Whether you are shopping for clothing, household items, electronics or furniture, the Salvation Army Thrift Store has endless treasures just waiting to be found. Purchases made in the store go to support the Southeast Michigan Adult Rehabilitation Centers which are 100 percent funded by store sales. Donations can be dropped off at the rear of the building during regular store hours.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at sidewalk
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: Returns are accepted on clothing items only. Original tags must be attached and accompanied with the sales receipt within 3 days of purchase for store credit only.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Accepted during regular store hours
- Donations policy: Clothing and furniture must be in good condition. All appliances, electronics and equipment assumed to be working.
- Scope: International, Local, National, Regional
- Type: Drug and alcohol abuse, Homelessness and housing, Hunger, Mental health, Senior citizens, Veterans and military