For decades, Rite Aid has been a community staple for health and wellness products. In addition to an in-store pharmacy, it sells beauty aids, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, convenience items and more. This shop also has a photo department.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and an automatic door.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurances accepted
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Energy Star partner, Edison Electric Institute, PRSM, SPEC
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No