PKSA Karate offers martial arts training in a family friendly environment. Class options include traditional Tang Soo Do, cardio kickboxing, Little Ninjas (ages 4-6), defense and tactics, women's self defense and karate for Christ. Classes are taught by second-degree black belt Shaun Folkwein, who has been training under Master Collins for seven years. Individuals and families are encouraged to come in try a life-changing experience a free. Call for details.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10 am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry level with sidewalk
- Founding Date: November 16, 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family, Military
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 5
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 3
- Type: Karate
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you!!