Metropolitan Eye Center and Shorepointe Optical Studio
Metropolitan Eye Center is the office of Dr. James W. Klein, M.D., Dr. Mariann M. Channell, M.D., Dr. Amy L. Smith, M.D., Dr. Gerald J. Mullan, M.D. and Dr. Mark E. Bernthal, O.D. It is an opthamology and optometrist practice focusing on LASIK evaluations and surgery, glaucoma and cataract surgery, correction of macular degeneration, retinal vein occlusion and more. It also fits patients for glasses and sunglasses as well as contact lenses. Shorepointe Optical Studio carries most major brands of frames and contact lenses and can fill any prescripton. Call for further assistance of visit the website provided for a full list of services as well as products carried.
- Hours: Metropolitan Eye Center: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - noon (two per month). Shorepointe Optical: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 5pm; Thu, 8:30am - 7pm; Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Ophthalmology
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Geriatric, Pediatric, Vision therapy/rehabilitation