Mancuso's Florist on Harper, founded by poinsettia grower Frank Mancuso Sr. in 1923, is a fun store with bubbly, energetic people eager to help. The store has been at this location since 2007, when the company merged locations from Detroit and St. Clair Shores into one operation. From St. Clair Shores, store workers deliver fresh flowers and plants in colorfully decorated vans -- everything from a dozen roses for $69.95 to the $94.95 "Poetic Power of Flowers." There is a wide selection of flowers available onsite. Orders are all taken in person or online.
Orders to deliver flowers and gifts internationally are accepted on an 800 line that is manned 24/7 by telephone operators in Arkansas. Mancuso's Florist teams with high-quality partners to deliver out of the area: "We custom select flower shops in cities across the country with the highest qualification and capabilities to satisfy the most discriminating customer." The parking lot in St. Clair Shores is big and the atmosphere inside the store is homey.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8:30am - 6pm; local deliveries are made 9am - 6pm, Mon - Fri; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, wide aisles
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1923
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: From roses, sunflowers, tropicals and gift baskets to special orders like the $134.95 Pink Sensation mix of daisies, roses and tulips
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes