This location of the grocery chain Kroger has an updated store layout and offers sushi, bakery-fresh breads, an olive bar, ethnic foods and large seafood and organic food departments. Whether you are looking for pool and beach toys in the summer, pumpkins and hearty mums in the fall or winter holiday decorations to deck your walls, Kroger has a well-stocked selection of seasonal staples. A large magazine and book section, bank, Coinstar, floral department and pharmacy make this store a one-stop convenient place to shop in the neighborhood.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, books, magazines, cosmetics, pharmacy, floral, beer and wine
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Insurance accepted: Contact the pharmacy for detailed insurance information.
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Thai
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm, Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No