Good Times Party Store
Good Times is a corner deli/pizza joint that also sells everything from toilet paper to pop, chips, wine and lottery tickets. It's in a strip mall across Kmart. This is a high-traffic parking lot, even on a slow day. It's a catch-all for whatever you might need, from newspapers to bottled beer to cigarettes. You can't buy food at Good Times right now because the kitchen is being remodeled, but check back soon. The deli and oven should be operational by winter.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 12am; Sat, 8am - 1am; Sun, 8am - 11am.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, pop, chips, cigarettes, Michigan lottery tickets
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza and deli subs, but that service is suspended for now until the kitchen remodeling is finished.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Dress code: Casual