Originally founded in 1917, First State Bank a Macomb County-wide network of community banks. This branch of First State Bank offers in-person and drive-up teller services. The company aims to help local businesses and families prosper by providing personal and business banking products, hometown service and renowned personal attention among all of the company's branches.
- Fax: 586-445-6666
- Hours: Lobby hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 4pm; Friday: 9am - 6pm; Saturday: 9am - 12pm; Drive-up hours: Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 4pm; Thursday - Friday: 9am - 7pm; Saturday: 9am - 12pm; Drive-Up 24-hour ATM Service
- Founding Date: 1917
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: At First State Bank, we're neighbors helping neighbors - working to earn your trust today...and everyday. We are dedicated to the grwoth and prosperity of this community and, most importantly, the businesses and people who live here.
- Professional Disclaimer: Visit Andrew and Anne, the Branch Manager Team, at this location for your personal and business banking solutions. For your convenience, First State Bank has 11 branches and a Loan Center located throughout Macomb County. Visit www.thefsb.com/locations.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service