Eastside Bagel is a destination stop for commuters in the morning. You can pick up a dozen of freshly-baked bagels for the office or order a bagel to go with a flavored cream cheese. The store also offers an array of freshly made coffees. If you have some time to spare, pull up a stool at one of the store's 5 high top tables. There are also 2 booths in the seating area for group seating. Lunchtime favorites include deli-style and panini sandwiches. Daily soups and chili are always available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 3pm; Sat, 7am - 3pm; Sun, 8am - 3pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bagels, cream cheeses, specialty coffees, sandwiches to go
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owner Elizabeth Parent is a big supporter of community events.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch