Tucked into the same building that houses the St. Clair Shores Public Library, The Dockside Cafe is waiting to be discovered. With daily specials, like the Angus pretzel burger, and hand packed burgers, along with salads, fresh soups and fresh baked goods, the food doesn't just speak for itself, it yells as if it isn't next to the library.
Friendly proprietors Louie and Nicole will happily describe in detail how your fare will be made and let you choose exactly what you wish to put on it. Corned beef, salami, Michigan chicken salad... there are so many options available at the Dockside Cafe. Bring your laptop, set up shop at one of the bright tables and enjoy a working lunch in a sunny atmosphere.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 9pm; Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, one level, wide doors
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Handpacked Angus burgers, build your own sandwiches, soups, salads, breakfast, baked goods, coffee, espresso, juices, soda, bottled water, iced tea, hot chocolate
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Hand made sandwiches, homemade soups, coffees
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Meeting new people.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Hand-made sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Coffees
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Louis
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes