Voted Michigan's Best Chicken and Ribs by the readers of The Detroit News, Chicken Shack has been serving up its famous broasted chicken since 1960. Broasted chicken is pressure cooked, allowing the chicken to roast in its own juices, resulting in moist and tasty meat. In addition to this popular dish, Chicken Shack also serves grilled chicken, ribs, seafood, potatoes, side dishes and desserts. The restaurant is also a great option for your next party, offering a full catering menu. A la carte and package pricing details are available on the website, as well as a party planner calculator to assist in determining the amount of food needed to adequately feed your guests.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1956
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chickenshack.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Broasted chicken, ribs, grilled chicken, seafood
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Broasted chicken
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch