Celina's Polish Kitchen is a small, friendly restaurant serving traditional Polish cuisine. It features several types of homemade Pierogi, specialty soups and other favorites such as breaded pork chops and potato pancakes. Most orders are carry-out, but there are three tables inside as well. There is a minimum purchase amount required for the use of credit cards.
- Fax: 586-294-0686
- Hours: Tue - Sat, noon - 6pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Traditional Polish food
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Polish
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet