Badasscaps.com is an online-only, home-based business in St. Clair Shores run by Grace McNamara. After she started sewing welder caps for her husband, a plumber, she realized there was a business in it, since his work friends kept asking if they could buy their own custom headgear. "They were so happy with the caps that I had a full-time job on my hands and Badasscaps.com was born," says McNamara. Now she sells a variety of head coverings to many other trades and even bikers.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom-made biker hats, bandanas, welding hats, skull caps and do-rags. The current top 10 sellers are all welding hats.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Contact the company within 15 days of receiving the product. Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. The customer pays shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee on all returns. No refunds on shipping charges are provided and the items must be unworn
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No