- Enjoy Jazz@FordHouse at 7 p.m. Friday featuring the Detroit Divas with a special appearance by Johnny Trudell in a tribute to Harry James. For information, and tickets, visit the Ford House website.
- Tin Fish will host a car show from 2 - 7 p.m. Saturday.
- The Friends of the St. Clair Shores Public Library will hold a bargain book sale at the St. Clair Shores Public Library from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday. It will be held outdoors near the main entrance of the library. The Friends sale, weather-permitting, will be concurrent with the Historical Society of St. Clair Shores white elephant/trunk sale in the library parking lot and grounds of the Selinsky-Green Farmhouse Museum.
- The annual Green Fair in the Park will be held from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday at Veterans' Memorial Park. This year, the Green Fair will feature a wide array of green businesses, non-profit organizations and food trucks as well.
- The St. Clair Shores Youth Council has partnered with the members of Cool City Committee to present an evening with concessions, an 80's costume contest, a dance competition, along with a showing of "Pretty in Pink" at Veterans Memorial Park. Admission is free, and there will be special prizes for the winners of the contests. Doors open at 7 p.m. Saturday, and the movie begins at dusk.