- CARE of Southeastern Michigan will hold an eight-week series, starting Tuesday at South Lake High School, for parents of teenagers to discuss ways to understand behavior, build self-esteem, increase cooperation, and provide discipline that teaches personal responsibility.
- Rodgers Elementary School will hold a blood drive from 1 - 6:45 p.m. Wednesday. Go to redcrossblood.org and search for sponsor code "rodgers" to register.
- The Lakeshore YMCA will host a four-hour, glow-in-the-dark Zumba Jam Friday. All of the proceeds will be donated to the Annual Campaign at the Lakeshore YMCA.
- The St. Clair Shores Library will host a free showing "Despicable Me 2" at 2 p.m. Saturday in the William Gilstorf Meeting Room.
- St. Germaine Catholic School will celebrate its 50th anniversary with a mass that will be celebrated by Archbishop Allen Vigneron at 4 p.m. on Saturday.