- CARE of Southeastern Michigan will hold an eight-week series, starting Tuesday at South Lake High School, for parents of teenagers to discuss ways to understand behavior, build self-esteem, increase cooperation, and provide discipline that teaches personal responsibility.
- Rodgers Elementary School will hold a blood drive from 1 - 6:45 p.m. Wednesday. Go to redcrossblood.org and search for sponsor code "rodgers" to register.
- The Lakeshore YMCA will host a four-hour, glow-in-the-dark Zumba Jam Friday. All of the proceeds will be donated to the Annual Campaign at the Lakeshore YMCA.
- The St. Clair Shores Library will host a free showing "Despicable Me 2" at 2 p.m. Saturday in the William Gilstorf Meeting Room.
- St. Germaine Catholic School will celebrate its 50th anniversary with a mass that will be celebrated by Archbishop Allen Vigneron at 4 p.m. on Saturday.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something