- St. Clair Shores City Council will hold a study session at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall. Among the items that will be considered include a the city's rodent program and a discussion of outside storage material for businesses.
- Assumption Cultural Center presents Mel Stander’s Gentlemen of Swing Christmas Concert from 1 - 2:30 p.m. Thursday. The “Gents” will play Christmas favorites. The show is complimentary to the community. The performance will be at Assumption Cultural Center, 21800 Marter Rd., St. Clair Shores. For more information call (586) 779-6111 x 4.
- Redeemer Lutheran Church will host a meet the author event with a book reading of "A Surprise for Junior" by author Jenny White and illustrator James Pillgot at 11:30 a.m. Friday.
- The Optimist Club of St. Clair Shores will host the 7th Annual Poinsettia Ball Wednesday at Blossom Heath. The event is open to the public and is a tradition started by the St. Clair Shores Jaycees in the 1970s. The formal dinner dance is a chance for community groups to come together for a holiday celebration. Guests can also bring a new, unwrapped toy for children who receive items from the St. Clair Shores Cops for Kids program.
- The Environmental Protection Agency will meet with the community Thursday to discuss proposed interim cleanup plans of the Ten Mile drain site.
- The Optimist Club of St. Clair Shores will host their annual Santa Station from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday at the Selinsky-Green House behind the St. Clair Shores Library. Santa and Mrs. Claus will meet and greet the children inside the historical house where after sharing their Christmas wish lists, the children will be able to have a cup of hot chocolate and cookies, visit the animals in the petting zoo and take a train ride on the Champions Express. All activities are free.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something