- The St. Clair Shores City Council will hold a study session at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall. Among the items on the agenda include a presentation on the proposed expansion of the Senior Activities Center.
- St. Clair Shores poet laureate M.L. Liebler will hold a free poetry workshop at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the William R. Gilstorf Meeting Room at the library. To pre-register, call Liebler at (313) 577-7713 or emailing him at MLLiebler@aol.com.
- The Shores Child Care Center will hold an open house from 5 - 7 p.m. Wednesday at 23340 Elmira St. and will feature tours, an opportunity to meet with staff and activities.
- Dr. Jim Jacobs, president of Macomb Community College, will present the 2014 Economic Forecast for Macomb County Wednesday at Zuccaro Banquets & Catering.
- Jill Wrubel will lead an "Inner Rhythms as Seasons Change: Relaxation and Stress Reduction" class that includes experiential techniques for deep relaxation and stress reduction and Mindfulness walking meditation.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something