- The Shores Church will hold a blood drive starting at 1 p.m. Monday.
- Kerrie Ferrell, author of the book "Rick Ferrell, Knuckleball Catcher", and daughter of Baseball Hall of Fame member Rick Ferrell will speak at the St. Clair Shores Public Library at 7 p.m. Monday. Ferrell, who played for 18 years, then spent 42 years as a coach, scout and front office general manager/vice president for the Detroit Tigers. This is a free presentation.
- The City Clerk’s Office will not be accepting Passport applications or taking Passport photos Sept. 30 - Nov. 8 due to the general election Nov. 5. The office will resume taking applications Nov. 11.
- Lake Shore Public Schools is inviting its alumni to the Homecoming Alumni Mixer from 6-8 p.m. on October 4th. There will be a tent on the northeast corner of the football field with refreshments, old photos, and yearbooks. Attendees are encouraged to wear their school colors. For more information, call (586) 285-8484.
- The St. Clair Shores Fire Department will hold an open house from noon - 4 p.m. Sunday at the Central Fire Station. The event will feature Sparky the fire dog, Scooter the talking fire hydrant, the smokehouse and fire safety information. Refreshments will be provided by the St. Clair Shores Firefighters Union #1744.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something