- Super Bowl XLVII starts at 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday.
- CBS-TV (channel 62) coverage of the big game begins at 1 p.m. with "Super Bowl Today" until 5 p.m.
- The "Super Bowl Kick Off Show" starts at 5 p.m.
Join the party
Here are a couple great places to spend Super Bowl Sunday in St. Clair Shores:
- Fishbone's: If you can't be in the Big Easy, this could be the next best thing. The restaurant has a number of favorites from New Orleans including creole, jambalaya and lobster po boy. Before kickoff, make sure to get your beads! Throughout the game there will also be beer specials.
- Coyote Station will be hosting a Super Bowl fundraiser for the U-16 girls Spirtfire soccer team. For a $25 donation, attendees can enjoy a buffet and soda, table soccer, free football squares, draft beer and the game on 11 flat-screen televisions.
- PB's Sports Grille will host the Miller Lite girls starting at 5:30 p.m. and will offer $.50 bone-in wings and $.35 boneless wings all day along with $10 Miller Lite buckets during the game. There will also be prizes during the game.
- Shores Inn will have half-off appetizers during the game and $2 Bud and Bud Lite bottles during the game.
[Did we miss your favorite place? Leave a comment!]
Watch at home
If you plan to skip the bar scene altogether, here are some yummy recipes your whole family will enjoy during the game!
- Super Bowl Entertaining Without a Super Amount of Calories
- Super Bowl Snacks – The Kid Version!
- Nutritional Tips for Enjoying a Slim Super Bowl
- Walking Tacos in the Slow Cooker
[Where will you be watching the Super Bowl? Leave a comment!]