This is the first year the tournament, which ends Sunday, has been held on Lake St. Clair - which Bassmaster Magazine calls the nation's best bass lake.
The event comes nearly two months after St. Clair Shores hosted the Monster Quest bass fishing tournament.
Here is a schedule of events for the tournament, and accompanying events at Lake St. Clair Metropark, for the final two days of competition:
- Daily Launches at 6:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Daily weigh-ins at 3:15 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Live Music: The Sun Messengers (Official band of the Detroit Pistons) performs, Sat., Aug. 24
- Live Music: Purdy Good performs Sun., Aug. 25
- On the water demos featuring: Experience Mercury ProXS Demo Tour, Nitro Boats Demo Tour, Skeeter Performance Boats Demo Tour, 2013 Triton Demo Tour, Yamaha’s 2013 Discover VMAX SHO Demo Tour
- Official Bassmaster Elite Series merchandise at the B.A.S.S. booth
- Hooked Up! from Toyota Hooked Up! Stage
- Family-friendly expo with B.A.S.S. sponsor interactive displays on Saturday and Sunday
- Visit the membership booth for opportunities to join B.A.S.S.
- Visit the Berkley booth for your chance to win a new boat!
- Casting competition and demos presented by Shimano
- See the one-of-a-kind Toyota Torque Pull