Motorists should be aware of lane and ramp closures in Macomb County this weekend and plan ahead:
- In Macomb County, the two left lanes of eastbound and westbound I-696 will be closed between Van Dyke Avenue and Groesbeck Highway from 10 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work.
- The left lane westbound I-696 will be closed at Ryan Road from 9 p.m. Friday until 3 p.m. Sunday for barrier wall work.
In Macomb County, the following lane and ramp closures are scheduled on eastbound and westbound I-94 between 23 Mile and County Line roads:
- Eastbound I-94 exit to New Haven Road (M-19) will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Monday for construction. The posted detour uses 26 Mile Road.
- Westbound I-94 entrance ramp from New Haven Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Monday. A detour will be posted using 26 Mile Road.
- Eastbound I-94 will be reduced to a single lane from 23 Mile Road to County Line Road from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.