One of the most anticipated aspects of the Super Bowl each year are its commercials.
2013 is no different with popular brand names like Doritos, Taco Bell, Volkswagen and many more pulling out all the creative stops to make thier ads pop.
Advertisers paid an average of $3.8 million for each 30 seconds of air time, according to USA Today.
You can re-watch some of the most popular commercials at the right.
Readers on St. Clair Shores Patch shared their thoughts on Facebook:
- Scott Sullivan: Seniors at Taco Bell!
- Laura DeDene: I loved both the Clydesdale and the Farmer ones.
- Emily Wilkerson Wilson: Tide.
- Jennifer Soulliere-Wasil: The Jeep commercial was awesome! The Clydesdale would be a tied with the farmer one. Go Daddy was disgusting!!!!
- Ginny Mc Mann Francis: Jeep USO.
- Stephanie Saffold Woolridge: Psy and the pistachios.
- Kristine Lynn: taco bell (sic) had the funniest, the Budweiser Clydesdale was good and the ram farmer one was also good, the go daddy kissing one is dumb and im (sic) gonna have nightmares now-gross
What was your favorite commercial? Leave a comment below and tell us why in the comments below.