It was great to meet with readers Tuesday at and not only share information about how Patch can make their lives "ridiculously easy," but also become aware of some great things happening in St. Clair Shores.
Some of the things shared by the attendees:
- The dinners at St. Germaine have been a success.
- Gordon Thorsby has opened a mobile pet grooming company that brings grooming services to the Shores (and he is responding to more pets getting sprayed by skunks).
- Grace Hospice is seeking ,
- There are at least five local teens in the process of becoming Eagle Scouts.
- AYSO soccer referees will be wearing pink shirts for breast cancer awareness.
- And a St. Clair Shores mom and her daugther are making unique, handmade earrings, magnets and unique chocolates in the shape of Lego figures and bricks.
If you were not able to attend Tuesday's office hours, keep checking back with Patch. We'll be planning additional events in April.