We don't really have an office — you might call all of St. Clair Shores our office.
But Tuesday, and occasionally hereafter, we'll hold Patch "office hours" so you can stop in and learn more about who we are and what we do.
St. Clair Shores editor Edward Cardenas, and other members of the Patch team, will be at from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday.
We'll be doing a little work and a lot of coffee drinking. But more than anything, we'll be there to answer your questions about:
- How to suggest a story for Patch.
- How to if you are a business owner.
- How to advertise on Patch and help drive your store's traffic.
- How to submit a letter to the editor.
- Get some Patch swag to take on your spring break trip.
Patch wants to help make your life ridiculously easy. Come meet us, and we'll show you how.