According to the St. Clair Shores Activities Committee, the evening will include:
- 6 - 8 p.m. Santa's reindeer outside City Hall
- 6:45 - 7 p.m. St. Clair Shores Community Chorus will be singing outside the front doors of City Hall
- 7 - 7:15 p.m. A performance by the Casali School of Dance
- 7:15 - 7:30 p.m. a performance Rhythm and Jump Dance Academy
- 7:30 p.m. Little Miss St. Clair Shores sings a song
- 7:30 p.m. Lakeview Band plays until Santa arrives
- Approximately 7:45 p.m. Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive by fire truck
After the tree is lit, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be inside the Roe on In Café, next to the library, for visits with children. Families are also asked to bring an ornament to decorate a Christmas tree that will then be donated to a SCS family. The cafe will be open from 6 p.m. until the last child visits with Santa and will have a limited menu of hot dogs, chips and drinks.
Across the library parking lot, the historic Selinsky-Green Farmhouse Museum will be open from 7 - 8:30 p.m. Friday. The house will be
decorated for a Victorian Christmas and will have refreshments and music.