Comcast is looking to fill more than 100 positions at three locations in Metro Detroit.
According to Comcast, these positions include:
- Sterling Heights – Customer Account Executives, Customer Service
- The Customer Account Executive (CAE) for Customer Service provides support to those experiencing billing, equipment or service issues
- Is responsible for improving customer satisfaction in a professional and courteous manner along with promoting additional products and services
- Ann Arbor – Customer Account Executives, Tech Support
- Technical Support Specialist (TSS) is responsible for technically assisting customers with video, Internet and phone services and improving customer satisfaction
- Has a strong understanding of Internet, intranet and computer operating systems
- Plymouth – Customer Account Executives, Sales
- The Customer Account Executive (CAE) in Sales is an ambassador for Comcast, assisting existing customers with a variety of inquiries and issues
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction
These positions fall under the “Customer Care” organization and require a high school diploma; professional and reliable and call center experience preferred.
Job seekers must apply for a position online through the "Careers" section at www.comcast-jobs.com.
The jobs include comprehensive dental and vision plans, along with paid time off for vacations and holidays, according to Comcast. A 401(k) retirement plan, an employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and courtesy cable are also offered.