Carnival rides, midway games, food and entertainment are just some of the many activities planned for the.
- Sunday: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday: 2 - 8 p.m.
The Vegas room is located and has a $1 minimum bet. Participants must be at least 18-years-old play, and 21-years-old to drink.
- Sunday: 5 - 8 p.m.
- Free admission
- Sunday: 1 - 8 p.m.
- Big Band Music - 1 - 3 p.m.
- Soldiers, sailors, WAVES and WACS are invited to come dressed in uniform, with their medals, to enjoy big band music. There will be dance cards, queen for a day, a Sadie and Hawkins dance.
- Polka Music 3 - 4 p.m.
- Music in the Tent 4 - 8 p.m.
- Sunday morning: Brunch with Bugarin
- Catered by Marchiori Catering
- 9 a.m. - 12 noon
- Price: $8 for adults, $5 for children 4 - 8 years-old and children under 4-years-old are free.
- Sunday afternoon: Polish dinner
- Catered by Polish Village of Hamtramck
- Hours 3 - 7 p.m.
- Polish plate dinner includes city chicken, golabki (stuffed cabbage), meatballs, potato and cheese pierogi, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cucumbers with sour cream and bread and butter.
- Price: $12 per dinner.
For more information, call (586) 773-1602.