The event organized by the Shorewood Kiwanis, which is in its 19th year, stretches from Old Eight Mile to Martin and features a number of sanctioned and private parties along the route.
Additionally, the Kmart parking lot will host a number of classic cars and displays from:
- The DriveOne program with a table highlighting the successes of the students and this program and a twin engine dragster designed and built by high school students which received NHRA certification.
- Macomb Community College will have a table with information about the programs offered by the college, and a car designed and built by students will be on display.
- Roy O’Brien Ford will have a traveling electronic billboard spotlighting special community projects and a variety of Ford vehicles.
- CKWW 580 AM will broadcast live.
- G. Willies Bar will be promoting the restaurant's Fourth Annual Golf Outing, which will benefit the Shorewood Kiwanis.
- Shorewood Kiwanis
- CARE of Southeastern Michigan
- Tree of Hope Foundation
- Wigs 4 Kids
- Lions Club
- Macomb Chamber Music Society
- St. Clair Shores Cultural Committee