Invite a friend
St. Clair Shores Movie Campout and Breakfast
- Campers can arrive at 1 p.m., with the movie starting at 9 p.m., for the event.
- Parks and Recreation officials recommend:
- Families must bring their own camping supplies.
- Tents only, no campers.
- Campers must bring their own dinner and snack foods.
- Caged and covered fire pits are allowed.
- There will be face painting, magician, clowns and more entertainment.
- Pre-registration is required for overnight campers and can be done at Civic Arena.
- Prizes will be awarded for most creative campsite.
- Free breakfast will be served at 8 a.m. Saturday.
|Where||Veterans Memorial Park Jefferson Ave & Masonic Blvd, St Clair Shores, MI 48082|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–8:00 am|
|Price||$30 for a family of four, $5 for each additional family member, $3 charge for movie only.|
More About Veterans Memorial Park
Located on the shores of Lake St. Clair, Veterans Memorial Park has a variety of activities for residents of all ages. Playscapes for children, walking paths, a music shell, picnic areas and a splash pad (seasonal) offer recreational choices throughout the year.