Invite a friend
Grosse Pointe Theatre Presents 'Moonlight and Magnolias'
The Grosse Pointe Theatre presents "Moonlight and Magnolias," a "behind the scenes" look into 1930s Hollywood, a hilarious romp based on the true story of re-writing the movie script for "Gone with the Wind."
Performances are scheduled for March 11, 15-18, and 22-24, at the Fries Auditorium of Grosse Pointe War Memorial. Sunday shows are staged at 2 p.m., and Thursday through Saturday performances begin at 8 p.m. Tickets are $18.
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Wizard of OZ: Performance by the War Memorial's Summer Musical Theatre Camp Tue, Jul 2, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Grosse Pointe War Memorial's Summer Music Festival Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm