Have you ever been half way through your day, catch a glimpse in a mirror, and think, what happened?
See if these quick hints help you in a pinch:
- Hate when you are out shopping and your hair is suddenly full of static? Use a small amount of lotion, lightly working through the ends of your hair to get control back. In the colder months, use a fabric softener sheet on your coat, scarf, even your sweater, wiping it along the collars where your hair touches.
- For eyebrows that won't stay in place use a toothbrush and a bit of hairspray, brushing them in long strokes, following the natural arch. If your not home, do the same using a dab of chap stick.
- Need more volume and control in your hairstyle? Add Velcro rollers while you finish getting ready. Remove them, add a little backcombing and hairspray. Your hair will look fuller and should hold the style longer.
- Going on a vacation and afraid of sun-damage to your hair or hair color? Keep a bottle of the Kerastase Soleil product in your beach bag. Apply as often as you do sunscreen, this can also help prevent salt water and chlorine damage as well.
- Didn't blow-dry your bang right in the morning or need a trim? Always keep a small clip or bobby pin to pin them back, again use the chap stick like a hair wax to keep small pieces back. Keeping a headband handy can also work.
- Have a problem the day after an up-do getting it back to it's natural state? After you take the many pins out, brush it out starting at the ends working toward the scalp. Do that until you can brush through smoothly, then work a bit of conditioner from the top of the strand down. Shampoo twice, then condition using a wide tooth comb to work it through, now rinse.
- Want an instant glow? Using a blush brush, apply bronzer from the side of your nose down, up your cheek bone in fluid motions for approximately five to eight times, and maybe a few swipes on your neck, until you have the perfect glow.
- Have oily skin and feel very shiny? Carry oil blotter sheets, very compact- dab on oily area's of the face as needed.
- Feel like your eyebrows disappear? Use a flat brown tone eyeshadow and a eyeshadow brush. Gently sweep across brow following natural arch, to add as much color as desired. This will give more definition and make your eyes stand out.
- Ever wonder where those stray chin hairs come from all of the sudden? Look in your mirror in your car on a sunny day to monitor them, they are sure to stand out. Later at home, look in your magnifying mirror using tweezers to tweeze them out.
Hopefully you have found this helpful. Let me know if there are any beauty mysteries out there, I'll try to help you solve them!