What Would $550 Million Buy in St. Clair Shores
The Powerball jackpot has grown to $550 million. While many dream about spending the money, what could it buy in St. Clair Shores?
Tonight's Powerball jackpot has grown to a record $550 million, which has many people dreaming of what could be purchased with the winnings.
But what could one purchase with the prize money? Without taxes, and if you got the whole amount, the winner of the $550 million could purchase:
- 371,621,622 cups of small coffee at $1.48 per cup from Caffe Far Bella.
- 200,000,000 small frozen custards with sprinkles at $2.75 from Wally's Frozen Custard.
- 114,833,547 10-inch Lionel track segments at $4.79 each for Lionel trains (or 18,122 miles of track) from Whistle Stop Hobby Shop.
- 3,928,571 hours of ice at $140 an hour at Civic Arena.
- 1,833,333 ice shanties at $300 each from Lakeside Fishing Shop.
- 22,276 nicely equipped new Ford Fusions at $24,690 each from Roy O'Brien Ford.
What would you buy with the jackpot?