Super Bowl Festivities in the Shores
Looking for a location to watch the Patriots and Giants take the field in Super Bowl? Patch has a sampling of some of the events planned around St. Clair Shores for the big game.
Bars and restaurants across St. Clair Shores have planned a number of big events for those who couldn't make it to Indianapolis for the Super Bowl.
Some of the events include:
- Brownie's on the Lake will have half-off pizza, $2 domestic bottles and draft beer, $3 Svedka drinks, $4 bombs and the Svedka Girls will be on hand from 6-7:30 p.m. There will also be drawings for an autographed football from Ndamukong Suh and Matthew Stafford. There will also 50/50 raffle for two sets of Red Wings tickets.
- Coyote Station Bar & Grill will be hosting a Super Bowl party that will benefit youth athletics. Advance tickets are $25 and includes full buffet, soft drinks and all drafts. There will be also be $2 domestic bottles, Labatt Blue and Blue Light along with well drinks. Proceeds from the party will benefit the U-13 Girls Spitfires Soccer Team.
- Gilbert's Lodge will have $3 Heineken and Heineken Light during the day along with giveaways.
- Pepper Bottom's is holding a Super Bowl bash. Check out the new look, watch the game on one of several big screen TVs, and enjoy wings and beer specials. Linger around after the game for karaoke.
- Waves will have $2 domestic bottles, $1 Pabst Blue Ribbon drafts and a variety of food samples during the game.