When the St. Clair Shores-First State Fireworks dance across the sky Friday night, the pyrothechnic show will be set to music that will be played throughout Veterans Memorial Park and simulcast on 87.9 FM.
The radio simulcast signal should be able to be picked up within a mile of the park.
Patch wants to know what songs you would like to hear played during the nearly 30-minute show. Share your playlist in the comment section below.
If you are going to see the show in person, admission will be $2 person. Entry wristbands are currently available in advance at the Parks and Recreation Department.
Show-goers will also have the opportunity to pay at the gate, and purchase $5 parking passes for the lot on Jefferson and Masonic.
The fireworks begin at dusk, but events are planned throughout the day:
Other events planned for the day include:
- Parking lot opens at 1 p.m.
- Veterans Memorial Park opens at 2 p.m., with music provided by Outrageous Jams until 4 p.m.
- The splash pad opens at 2 p.m., and will be open until dusk.
- Elite Entertainment will provide music from 5 p.m. until the fireworks.
Mastro's Ice Cream and National Coney Island will be selling items in the park.
- The Activities Committee will be selling glow bands and sticks as a fundraiser.
- Parking on Masonic between Jefferson and Greater Mack will not be allowed on the day of the fireworks.