Shores Day Planner: Nov. 18
Five things to get your day started.
Here are a few items to get your Friday started.
1. The National Weather Service is forecasting mostly sunny skies and a high near 47. It will be breezy day, with a southwest wind 10 to 13 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 31 miles per hour.
2. Tree of Hope presents The Ladybug BallAssumption Greek Orthodox Church & Cultural Center. The Tree of Hope Postpartum Research and Education Foundation presents The Ladybug Ball, rescheduled from its original Sept. 23 date, held at Assumption Cultural Center. Tickets are $60 per person or $500 for a table of 10.
3. A fundraiser for the Lakeview High School Husky bowling team will be held at 9:30 p.m. today at Harbor Lanes. There is a $20 entry fee per person which includes shoe rental, two games of bowling, pizza and soft drink.
4. St. Isaac Jogues will be hosting a 12-hour holiday "Crop til you Drop" party starting at 9 p.m. Saturday. St. Isaac Jogues will have large tables for all your scrapbooking, card-making, knitting or crafting needs. Additionally, they will take care of breakfast, lunch, dinner and all the clean-up too. The Happy Scrapper will be on hand, along with raffles and a massage therapist. Admission is $40.
5. The Coyote Station is hosting a deer widows weekend and is featuring $5 speciality martinis and $1 shots, bottles and bombs from 11 p.m. to midnight tonight.