Share Your Fish Fry With Patch
Hosting a fish fry in the Shores? If your church or fraternal organization is hosting the traditional event during the upcoming Lenten season, share it with Patch.
Churches, the VFW and fraternal organizations are among many locations across St. Clair Shores hosting fish fries during Lent.
Menus vary from the traditional fried cod, to healthier selections including baked salmon and meatless pasta options.
If your church or organization is hosting a fish fry this Lenten season, you can add it to our calendar for free.
It's ridiculously easy to do, here's the step-by-step.
- Log in to Patch. If you don't have an account, you have to create one, but all you have to provide is your name and email address.
- Click on "Events" tab on the top of the page.
- At the top right of the Events page, click on the big white box that says "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site can find it. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why people should go and what to expect.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."