Foodies and supporters of the Lake St. Clair Symphony Orchestra can enjoy unique selections from 19 restaurants from across St. Clair Shores and the region at Tuesday's Nautical Nibble at Blossom Heath.
"We are just a small group and this is our biggest fundraiser of the year," said Jack Lawrence, president of the Lake St. Clair Symphony Orchestra. "There will be a tremendous variety of foods we will have available."
The Nautical Nibble, which is sponsored by the Tax Increment Finance Authority, is an important fundraiser for the orchestra to offset the costs of their concerts. Each concert can cost between $6,000-$8,000, Lawrence said.
Tickets are $25, or two for $45, for adults, and $15 for seniors and students. Tickets will be available at the door, and there will be a cash bar.
A sampling of the dishes which will be available include:
- National Coney Island: Coney dogs.
- Nautical Deli: Assorted sandwiches and pasta salad.
- Pat O'Brien's Tavern: Shepherd's pie.
- Pegasus Taverna: Small spinach and cheese pies.
- Pepperoni Grille: Chicken marsala.
- Shores Inn: Crab cakes, frog legs and spinach artichoke dip.
- Steve's Backroom: Pita chips and hummus, spinach pie.
To view additional dishes served, view our story posted Monday on Patch.