When was the last time you ate somewhere, bought something or hired someone without first "Googling" the business or product and reading online reviews?
Nowadays, people count on online reviews to help them make sound decisions when choosing a product or service.
We at St. Clair Shores Patch want to provide an extensive list of reviews of local businesses to help our readers make more informed decisions when doing anything from choosing a restaurant to selecting an auto repair shop or from finding an affordable ceiling fan to getting a tattoo.
Here's where you come in.
The Lake Shore Quarterback Club Shorian Taste Fest will be held March 25 at Barrister Gardens. Advance tickets are $15, and $20 at the door. Patch has partnered with the Quarterback Club to offer a $5 off coupon for tickets at the door.
Entering to win could not be easier:
- Click the hyperlink named "Places" found in the above this story.
- Find a local business you've patronized and click on it.
- Then, write a review in the space provided below the business's directory listing. You can also rate the business on a scale from one to five stars. However, you must write a review to receive the coupon. A username and password is required to write a review.
- After your review is posted, Patch will send you the coupon.
Any type of review will do. Feel free to review as many businesses as you want.
Cost for the Taste Fest is $15 in advance, or $20 at the door. Children 7 and younger must pay $5. For advance tickets, contact the Lake Shore High School Athletic Department at 586-285-8920.
- Must be a U.S. resident.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Entries will be accepted through 10 p.m. Saturday, March 24, 2012.
- A total of one entry will be awarded per review.
- Reviews containing inappropriate content will not be eligible for the coupon and will be removed from the site.
Click here for complete official rules.