Nautical Mile Upcoming Events Include Pirate Ball, Parade, Open House
The Nautical Mile Merchants Association has released a calendar of events that will be held along business and entertainment district on Jefferson for the coming year.
It may be cold outside, but the Nautical Mile Merchants Association is looking forward to warmer weather and has released a preliminary calendar of events planned by businesses and organizations for the coming year.
Among the events planned:
- St Patrick's Day Party March 16 at Pat O'Brien's Tavern.
- Nautical Nibble Taste Fest May 2 at the Blossom Heath Inn.
- Pirates Ball May 3 at Blossom Heath Inn.
- Nautical Mile Open House & Fun Day May 4 along the Nautical Mile.
- A Change of Pace • A Retreat for Women Only May 18.
- Nautical Coast Clean-up May 19 starting at the Jefferson Yacht Club.
- Memorial Day St Clair Shores Parade on Jefferson May 26.
- Nautical Mile Blessing of the Fleet, Ceremony & Parade June 8-9.
- Monday Night Wahby Park Concert Series, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26.
- Venetian Festival July 18-21
- Thursday July 18: Car and Bike Cruise Night, on the Nautical Mile – Jefferson between 9 Mile and 10 Mile Roads.
- Friday and Saturday July 19-20: Casino Night Fundraiser at the Kolping Center proceeds to support “Wigs 4 Kids.”
- Saturday July 20: The Shores – Pointes Adventure Triathlon. The third annual kayak-bike-run event. The race begins at Blossom Heath Park.
- Saturday July 20: Dinghy Poker Run hosted by Nautical Yacht Club and Ray Fogg, Island Rock God Concert. Details of time and location to come.
- Sunday July 21: 8 a.m. Sunrise Service: Spirit Sharing at the Shore at the Jefferson Beach Gazebo