The second Nautical Mile Restaurant Week runs through Sunday, June 10 and features special three-course lunch and dinner menus for $20 per person. Beverages, gratuity, and taxes are not included in the special price.
The menu for Pegasus includes:
Select one starter
- Small Greek salad: A smaller version of the classic Greek salad. A mixture of salad greens with Feta cheese, olives, beets, pepperoncini with our house Greek dressing.
- Saganaki 'OPA' sampling: An individual sized portion of our flaming Greek Kasseri cheese.
- Avgolemono soup: Traditional savory chicken, lemon, egg and rice soup.
- Keftethakia: Cocktail size meatballs simmered in a wine tomato sauce with Greek herbs.
Select one entree
- Chicken lemonato: Tender marinated breast of chicken, sautéed in a sauce of garlic, lemon, and white wine, served with rice or potato & vegetable.
- Arnaki tis Skaras: Char-grilled lamb marinated in olive oil and Greek herbs, served with rice or potato & vegetable.
- Vegetarian trio: Vegetarian sampling of classic Greek dishes;
- Vegetarian Spanakotiropeta (spinach & feta cheese baked in thin layers of phyllo dough),
- Vegetarian Moussaka (layered eggplant, potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, onion & spinach with béchamel custard),
- Vegetarian Pastisio (baked tubular macaroni with spinach, sautéed onion, dill, mint, a blend of cheeses with a béchamel custard)
Select one dessert
- Loukoumades: Feather light fritters dipped in hot honey sprinkled with cinnamon and walnuts.
- Baklava: Classic Greek pastry
- Rizogalo: Creamy rice pudding