The second Nautical Mile Restaurant Week runs through Sunday, June 10 and features special three-course lunch and dinner menus for $20 per person. Beverages, gratuity, and taxes are not included in the special price.
The menu for Rojo Mexican Bistro includes:
Choose one appetizer
- Queso fundido: Mexican fondue
- Quesadilla: Chicken or cheese
- Flautas: Chicken or beef
- Tableside guacamole: A Rojo specialty
Choose one entree
- Rojo Fish Tacos: Fresh mahi mahi, a Rojo specialty.
- Chuleta De Puerco: Sauteed 10oz. pork hop with roasted tomatilo and serrano pepper sauce.
- Wet burrito: Chicken or beef.
- Camarones ala diabla: Sautéed shrimp with onions, garlic, tomato, cilantro and Rojo's signature spicy sauce.
- Fire roasted vegetable platter: Grilled fresh seasonal vegetables served with white rice.
- Carne asada: Grilled marinated steak with onions, and green peppers, served with fresh vegetables and chef's potatoes.
- Mesquite grilled breast of chicken: Tender, marinated chicken grilled to perfection, served with fresh vegetables and chef's potato.
Choose one dessert
- Tres leche cake Rojo: Speciality of sponge cake soaked in three milks and filled with strawberry filling, topped with whipped cream.
- Kit Kat: Layers of praline cookies and rich homemade chocolate mousse.
- Key lime pie: Sweet graham cracker crust with a creamy, tart key lime filling, topped with a soft and fluffy whipped cream.