Lake Shore Quarterback Club Plans Annual Taste Fest
The St. Clair Shores community will gather from 1-5 p.m. March 24 at Barrister Gardens for the annual Shorian Taste Fest fundraiser for the Lake Shore Quarterback Club.
Among the restaurants that will be offering samples of their dishes at the annual fundraiser include:
- Barrister Gardens Banquet Center
- Mongolian Grill
- Buffalo Wild Wings in Mount Clemens
- The Boat Works
- Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen
- G. Willies
- Gilberts Lodge
- Melting Pot
- Detroit Style Pizza
- Shores Inn
- Lazy Bones BBQ
- Little Z's BBQ
- Del Taco
- Famous Daves
- PB's Sports Grille
- Steve's Backroom
- Pepperoni Grille
- Zack's Hot Dogs
Area business that are participating include:
- Best Buy - assisting at event also with employees
- Kohls - assisting at event with employees
- Allegra Printing - discounted printing materials
- St. Clair Shores Television
- Take 2 Authentics - awards and silent auction
- Great Dane Heating and Air Conditioning - ticket sponsor
- Metro PCS - street signs
Proceeds from the event allow the quarterback club to purchase items including helmets, weight room equipment and video equipment.
Advance tickets are $15, and are available through the high school athletic Office. Tickets at the door are $20. Children under 7-years-old are $5. For ticket information call (586) 285-8920.
This report was updated March 18.