Single-Family Homes, Condos Selling in Macomb County
Check out a sampling of properties that recently sold in Macomb County.
This week’s House Hunt features recently sold residential properties across Macomb County. View a sampling of what’s selling here.
- Listing One: Single-family home at 25884 Mary St. in Chesterfield Township sold in August for $119,000. The one-and-a-half-story house has three bedrooms, one bath. Built in 1981, it spans 1,252 square feet on a 6,098-square-foot lot.
- Listing Two: Condo/townhome at 38606 Birch Meadow Drive in Clinton Township sold in September for $103,000. Built in 1989, it has two bedrooms, two baths. The space spans 1,650 square feet.
- Listing Three: Single-family home at 53235 Fairchild Road in Macomb Township sold in July for $223,500. The one-story ranch has three bedrooms, three baths. The house, built in 2004, spans 3,188 square feet on a 1.61-acre lot.
- Listing Four: Condo/townhome at 50662 Woodbury Drive in New Baltimore sold in September for $49,000. The two-story, contemporary-style space has two bedrooms, two baths. Built in 2004, it spans 1,208 square feet.
- Listing Five: Single-family home at 4037 S. Lake Court in Shelby Township sold in September for $550,000. The two-story colonial has five bedrooms, five baths. Built in 1999, it spans 3,974 square feet on a .4-acre lot.
- Listing Six: Single-family home at 20201 Avalon St. in St. Clair Shores sold in September for $326,000. The one-and-a-half-story bungalow has three bedrooms, two baths. The house, built in 1940, spans 892 square feet on a 4,356-square-foot lot.
- Listing Seven: Single-family home at 7433 Crissman St. in Utica sold in August for $35,277. The one-story ranch has two bedrooms, one bath. Built in 1940, the house spans 900 square feet on a .35-acre lot.