Friday Fish Fry Guide for St. Clair Shores
Good Friday marks the final week of Lenten fish fries in St. Clair Shores. Patch compiled a list of events at local churches, and fraternal organizations, hosting the traditional Lenten event. Add your favorites, or any we missed, in the comment section b
Churches, the VFW and fraternal organizations will be hosting their final Lenten fish fry today for Good Friday.
Menus vary from the traditional fried cod to healthier selections, including baked salmon and meatless pasta options.
Lent dinners in St. Clair Shores include:
- Time: 5-8 p.m.
- Menu includes: baked salmon, breaded cod, fried calamari penne with palamino sauce and a salad station.
- Cost: $13 plus tax and tip.
- Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
- Menu includes: Fish dinner with three pieces of fish, cole slaw, roll, french fries or mac and cheese; fish sandwich and grilled cheese.
- Cost: Fish dinner, $8.50, fish sandwich, $6, grilled cheese, $3.
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Menu includes: Fried or baked fish dinner with bread, beverage, dessert and choice of two sides including fries, broasted potatoes, homemade macaroni cheese, coleslaw or steamed vegetables; breaded butterfly shrimp dinner; macaroni and cheese and soup.
- Cost: Three piece fish dinner, $9 or $8 for seniors; shrimp dinner, $9; macaroni and cheese, cole slaw, roll and butter and dessert, $5; grilled cheese and fries, beverage and dessert, $4; cup of soup and grilled cheese, beverage and dessert , $6.
- Carryout available at both the St. Gertrude Campus, 28827 Jefferson, and St. Germaine Campus, 28301 Little Mack.
- Time: 4-8 p.m.
- Menu includes: Baked or beer battered fried cod along with french fries, baked potato or macaroni and cheese with cole slaw and perogies.
- Cost: $8.50, or $8 for seniors.
- Dine in, carry out or delivery.
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Menu includes: Fried cod and baked cod dinner; fish sandwich and grilled cheese.
- Cost: Three piece fried cod dinner, $7.25; two piece baked cod dinner, $7.25; soup and salad bar $3 extra for baked and fried cod dinners; fish sandwich or grilled cheese with fries, $6.
- Time: 5–8 p.m.
- Menu includes: Cod, perch and shrimp dinners, macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets.
- Cost: Cod dinner, $8; perch and shrimp dinners, $9.95; chicken nuggets and fries, mac and cheese $4.
Patch also wants to know who has the best fish fry in Macomb County. Join in the conversation through this link.