Churches, Community Groups in St. Clair Shores Hold Fish Fry Dinners
A number of churches, fraternal organizations and other groups will be hosting fish fry dinners during Lent.
Fried and baked fish, meatless pasta and cheese pizza are among the many menu items offered by churches, the VFW and others at fish fry dinners across St. Clair Shores during Lent.
In addition to dine-in and carry-out options at many locations, St. Isaac Jogues is offering a free delivery service. Seniors, and those who can not travel, can call (586) 778-5100 two days in advance to schedule a delivery. Additionally, St. Isaac also offers also offer a VIP room with an all-you-can eat option. There is a $20 per person cost, and a minimum 15 people to reserve the room. For more information call (586) 634-0777.
Lent dinners in St. Clair Shores include:
- Time: 5- 8 p.m. Fridays during Lent.
- Menu includes: baked salmon, breaded calamari, linguine in clam sauce, rice pilaf, macaroni and cheese.
- Cost: $20 for adults and $10 for children.
- Time: 4 - 7 p.m. Fridays at the St. Gertrude Campus, 4 - 7:30 p.m. Fridays at the St. Germaine Campus.
- Menu includes: Fried or baked fish dinner with sides at both locations. At St. Gertrude there are also soup dinners, and at the St. Germaine Campus there is also fish sandwich, meatless pasta, grilled cheese and pizza.
- Cost: Prices vary for dinners.
- Carryout available at both the St. Gertrude Campus, 28827 Jefferson, and St. Germaine Campus, 28301 Little Mack.
- Time: 4 - 7:30 p.m. Fridays during Lent.
- Menu includes: Baked or beer battered fried cod along with french fries, baked potato or macaroni and cheese with cole slaw. There are also macaroni and cheese, pizza and shrimp dinners, along with an all-you-can eat salad bar.
- Cost: $4.50-$8.50, $.50 less for seniors.
- Dine in, carry out or delivery.
- Time: 4-7 p.m. Fridays during Lent.
- Menu includes: Fried cod and baked cod dinner.
- Cost: Prices vary per dinner.
- Time: 5 – 8 p.m. Fridays.
- Menu includes: Fish dinners include fish, cole slaw, french fries and brownies.
- Cost: $8-9.