Community board member or committee member
- Organization: Friends of St. Clair Shores Public Library
- Causes: Civic
- Date(s): Our next meeting is Tuesday, April 24 at 7 p.m. at the library. We meet at 7 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the library (except July and August).
- Contact person: Bob Doetsch
- Phone: 586-256-5399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.scslibrary.org/friends
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE FRIENDS BOARD OR A COMMITTEE?
Have you thought about building your personal profile and network by getting involved in a community board? The Friends of the St. Clair Shores Public Library welcomes new members to its board and board committees. We meet at 7 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the library (except July and August). You can stop by a meeting to check us out, or call Bob at 586-256-5399 to discuss where your talents might fit among this Friendly group. If you prefer e-mail, send a note to email@example.com. We’re a volunteer organization that supports the operation of our library, sponsors library programs, and helps raise funds to meet special library needs.